Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shocking

I just had to share what happened this morning during Samuel's speech appointment. His teacher, Janet, told me she thought I should send Samuel to 2 year old preschool in the fall. Oh, the horrors! Can you imagine?? I only did 1 year of preschool w/my twinies because I don't need them out of the house any sooner than necessary. I am super glad I did preschool this year because they love it so much and I get 3 quiet afternoons/week. However, I am trying to imagine next fall...Me sending the twins off to kindergarten and Samuel off to preschool. Seriously...this is upsetting to me even to imagine. So the answer is NO! He will not go to preschool. Dude, I would rather do a playdate than preschool and that's pretty serious.

But to offset a negative post, here's what I am thanful for:
1. Hunter and Lily had serious fun with Papa Lee (that's what we call Brian's Dad) this morning!
2. I get to go to Chili's again tonight. What can I say--when it rains, it pours. :) Actually, eating there once increased the craving so my friend, Stephanie, has agreed to accompany me. Is it about girl time or chips/salsa? Not sure. Maybe I will get a pic.
3. The sun is out, the kids are playing well and I am blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment