Monday, March 23, 2009

Did you know...

April 2009 is the very 1st National Multiple Birth Awareness Month?? How exciting, huh? This deserved a post because I just ran across my very favorite twin parenting book. It's part how to and part stress relief. :) So if you know any moms of twins you can check out Eizbaeth Lyons' "Ready or Not...Here We Come!" (babies--I actually never read this one but I feel confident in recommending it) or "Ready or Not...There We Go!" (toddlers). This book is what finally convinced me to split up Hunter and Lily to solve the bedtime battle. The author's horror stories about bedtime actually beat mine--made me feel better.

And, yes, I do know it's not April yet.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing what a boost of our confidence we get from hearing other's horror stories! I think everyone should be much more open and transparent about their deficiencies...they'd be much more likable!!!

    ReplyDelete