Monday, March 16, 2009

A Different Monday

I feel like everyone knows how hectic I consider Monday to be. Get to dance, come home to fix lunch, back out to preschool, home for a couple hours of rest and then back to preschool, home to make supper, Brian is off to Bible study and my parents come over (now that I am done with Bible study). Whew! It's more activity than I can take some days--I am a homebody! So I can't help but be happy that today is different. I am NOT at all happy that my oldest has an illness because I am bummed with him that he's missing "Green Tasting Day" at preschool. But I got to stay in all day today!! My poor parents did my running for me. It was great! :) I got to do laundry and fuss over a feverish child. No stress today! I even dozed off at 9:15 AM. Ha! It was my first morning of getting up way too stinkin' early and wouldn't you know I would be greeted with a feverish, vomiting child?? Anyway, Hunter is feeling better so I am thankful for that and for a day at home and for the amazing weather we are having.

No comments:

Post a Comment