Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Family haircuts

Is this some sort of record of number of posts in one day? Actually, I planned this one because I knew I was taking Lily to get her hair done and wanted to get a picture of her up on here. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, I guess, because I haven't had much to post on her! :)

Had to post Samuel's picture because he's so cute.
I'm posting Hunter's picture (this is after the haircut) because he did the funniest thing yesterday. He came into the bathroom while I was doing my makeup and climbed up to look in the mirror. He said "I want hair like Devon." (a boy in his preschool and Sunday school class) and licked his hand and tried getting that cowlick to lay down. Ha! You wouldn't believe the compliments I get on his hair!! Why would he want it changed? It was funny, though.

Now, my Lily. Doesn't she look so pretty? The boys are faithful Cost Cutter kids but I take Lily different places because she's a girl and I love the girl thing. We have tried a few different salons but tonight it was "Whipper Snippers" here in CR. It has a shark tank and a few different vehicle selections, a TV, a "diva room", XBox, and more... I really don't want to go into the whole thing but I will say 3 things (not all related): 1) The stylist went to our former church here in CR. 2) It was reminiscent of the time my sister and I ate at a seafood buffet in Hawaii (only family will get that--sorry). 3) We now have new shampoo and conditioner. Let's just leave it at that. However, Lily just walked up and said "When I grow up, I am going to be your best friend because girls rule!". Wasn't that worth it? Yes, it was! :)




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what an adorable haircut, she looks so grown up :o(
    I have been to the same hair salon for over 10 years...sounds like I am missing out on a few things! Who knew they had a seafood buffet now (just kidding, I admit I did get confused for a few seconds though!)

    Yea, Hunter is gonna be crazy trying to tame that adorable cowlick...why try and why would he want to????

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO sweet what your daughter said!

    ReplyDelete