Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Hubby

I wanted to write a post about my hubby because he's been so wonderful this week. These aren't all the reasons I love him but here's some of them:

This is just from our bedroom--matches our popular bedspread!
#1: He lets me put pink sheets on the bed and really doesn't care.

#2: He had to make a run to Hy-Vee the other night and came back with this magazine because he thought I'd like it. That is so my love language!
#3: He compliments me all the time. This week it has been all due to my most favorite (drugstore accessible) lotion.
#4: When I get stressed about the mess or the toys he always says "People live here." or "We have kids!".
#5: He has started doing some laundry on the weekends to help me out. I almost put a picture of the dirty laundry but that's TMI.

And here's one of my fave pics of Brian. Plus, its a Halloween picture so if Nichole ever checks out the blog, she'll think I did that for her. :) Anyway, Brian and I have known each other for 14 years--talk about the good, the bad and the ugly. I am very thankful for him!





3 comments:

  1. I must say that I also really, really appreciate your husband. He has been so good to me! I appreciate you letting me borrow him at times that aren't always convenient!! I wish I could take you all with me to Florida. You really are the best neighbors ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband sounds great! It's nice to hear you being so appreciative of him:)

    I need to be more like that and be thankful for the little things that my husband does...like the pink sheets...that was cute.

    ReplyDelete