Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Other business

So here are some other updates on life...

1) We are hoping the twins will be going to Isaac Newton Christian Academy in the fall. We applied and are awaiting the testing next month. They will be in the 3 day program, hopefully, so I will still have them with me 2 days a week!! I'm not saying that was a big factor or anything... It is a huge blessing and answer to prayer that this is happening--Christian school means A LOT to us!

2) Weight Watchers is going really well. I lost over 6 lbs in February so I am going to keep going. Brian lost over 9 lbs., by the way. My sister and now my Mom, as well, are still going with me. It's fun! I do have a lot of recipes and such and may get around to posting some. We'll see. Weigh in is tonight so let's hope that the sweets at Jeanie's (not that I am blaming anyone!)don't affect the scale! :)

3) Samuel has not crawled out of the crib since that first night. We are very thankful! I am not saying he's sleeping better because he is not always into bedtime but still--he stays where we put him!!

2 comments:

  1. It was so good to see you last night...just not enough time, as usual! I so appreciate you coming and look forward to reading your blogs and emails for more Rikki time!

    ReplyDelete