Thursday, March 12, 2009

He really is 2


After the lovely incident I had with Samuel earlier this week (see The Dishwasher--don't know know how to link that), Samuel has shown his 2 year old self in other ways. He left the room just as I started folding towels. When I finished, I took a stack to the kitchen. In that short amount of time, he managed to color the side of the cupboards/counter with pencil. I then knew we couldn't leave him alone but I don't learn, apparently. I took the kids to my parents' house for lunch yesterday. Hunter told me a couple times that Samuel had "Grandma's makeup" on his ear. I looked (from afar) and didn't see anything so I just ignored it. Finally, at lunch, I got up close to see what Hunter was talking about. The child had gotten a hold of the vaseline-like ointment and rubbed it all over the side of his face and even into his ear. Oh my goodness!! He is 2!!

1 comment:

  1. Why does 2 have to be so hard Samuel??? Give mommy a break already!!

    ReplyDelete