Thursday, March 26, 2009

Frost Photography

So it was painful for me to pick just a few pictures to post on here. Brian's coworker and our family friend, Patrick, was kind enough to do 2 year pics of Samuel. Patrick actually took the pics that were on our Christmas card, as well. He is obviously talented and we appreciate him taking the time to do this. The kids love him (well, Samuel builds up to it)--he's Hunter's "favorite guy". So here is just a few pictures that Patrick took but there were so many good ones--or my kids are just that cute. :)




This shows Brian's ornery look--Patrick brings this out in him. :)


I honestly added this picture because I like my hair--just got a new spring 'do. Isn't it nice? :)

Hunter showing off that missing tooth--he's all boy!

Lily--so pretty and looks so innocent here! :)





4 comments:

  1. Those are fantasic!!! I did notice your hair...how funny that you made the comment about it. It looks great:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and yes your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pictures and your hair! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are great pictures! I love the one with you, love the new do too!

    ReplyDelete