Friday, March 27, 2009

Lemon Cake

Today the kids and I made a Lemon Yogurt Cake. I was trying to recreate the best "Lemon Loaf" I had at Starbucks the other day. It was 9 WW points so I was trying to do better than that. The kids love helping in the kitchen and I think it is fun. I'm not going to lie, though. Samuel did sneeze into the batter twice. :)

Here they are getting ready. Hunter is pulling up Samuel's sleeves for him. To bake with my kids, I must have everything I will need out and waiting--I have learned this. :)


The finished project. Just a loaf size so that works for me. 7 points a slice so not tons better in that regard.

Dessert before lunch! The pieces are pretty big and it tasted great but I may stick with Starbucks from now on.
*Um, did I say it tasted great? It's amazing. Still may stick with Starbucks.*

1 comment: