Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend

Uncle Steve showing off his new baby girl. Hunter and Lily were happy to hold her. Steve claims we are the papparazzi but we love our babies in this family!! This is my parents' 10th grandchild (and they have 1 great-grandchild!) and it's not any less exciting for any of us!!

I had to add a picture of me with my new niece. What a perfect c-section head!! :) I do hate that I'm wearing my polka dot cardigan in this picture since I already posted a pic of me in that same thing on this blog. I do have other clothes.

Samuel after his 1st homemade hair cut. We are trying to save money so we thought we'd try it out and the boys look pretty good. I trimmed Lily's bangs the other week but no picture on that. I am not good at such things but no one looks like a dork so it's all good. Brian actually did the boy cuts anyway.

Hunter's new 'do--he looks unsure because he did not care for getting hair on himself. I don't know why.

1 comment:

  1. My kids HATE having hair on them too (Paul has ALWAYS done their haircuts)!! They squirm and fuss and even sometimes cry. They say its so itchy! Great job! No one is bald, that is the point! New baby on TV already!! A star is born! I love the pink and polka dots too!

    ReplyDelete