Thursday, April 16, 2009

Staycation

Brian was on staycation this week. His job is pretty slow right now so he had a full week off of work. The rest of us had our normal activities but that was okay because Dad got to help out. I admit I have been pretty lazy with him home--the house needs work again. But what a fun week and I hate to see it end--although one of us obviously needs to go to work!! :)
Samuel didn't nap well today--mainly because I was the one who tried to put him down for a nap. So Brian took him out to swing and he just zonked out!! Sweetie!
For Easter, my parents gave us some $$ to get a Wii--I can finally keep up with the siblings. :) We have had so much fun with it!! It's been a great family activity!
Lily trying her hand at Wii Bowling.

Hunter hitting the ball in Wii Baseball.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, the fun you will be having now as a family!! I am afraid if we had one I would never leave the house or get ANYTHING done!! So much fun! You have to try the cow racing game (I think its one of the standard games that comes with all the systems). We almost peed our pants laughing so hard at that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, and I agree Samuel looks so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you did get a little spoiled having your husband home. That's awesome you guys got a Wii...I'm thinking about getting one for my husband this year for his birthday. We love the bowling when we get to play on a friends.

    ReplyDelete