Monday, April 6, 2009

Just Sharing




So my weekend involved rock painting--why do the twins repeatedly get rocks at MOPS? It's always about David and Goliath or Jesus' tomb but still... So we painted rocks this time around and it was fun. Samuel actually did a pretty good job! The weekend also involved scrapbooking, a whole lot of poop clean up (why is Samuel so obsessed with his dirty diapers?? someone tell me!!), Brian helped a bit with my brother and his family's move to a house close by and we had a successful end to our first week of chore charts--the kids got to pick their prize. Tonight I hadn't planned on feeding my family because I had plans to meet a relatively new friend, Jessica, for supper (Brian takes care of supper on those nights!) but we decided to do coffee instead so I was stuck with the dreaded question of what to feed everyone?? The kids voted for shells and cheese and popsicles so that's what we had. Don't the boys look so cute together? Such love--and such arguments sometimes!! :)

1 comment:

  1. We had a last minute "Oh, no, what are we feeding everyone??" for dinner last night! We spring cleaned and had a late lunch and ended up with hot dogs and mac and cheese!! We had popsicles, but I didn't think of it!!

    ReplyDelete