Friday, April 10, 2009

A Good-bye

Guess what happened in the Kreger house today? We said good-bye to the high chair. Boo hoo. I loved that high chair--bought it new for my Samuel and it matched my kitchen. I vowed the child would use it until he was at least 3 years old!!! Little did I know I would have an obstinate child who would refuse to get close to said chair or he would scream bloody murder. So now he sits on the benches with the rest of us. Maybe we'll have to bring it back up if he misbehaves too much--dare I hope?? :)

Other than that, I am blessed today to have Brian home, to be the recipient of some favor from God today (it involves the TV so nothing major but I know it's a little gift), to remember Jesus' sacrifice and to overhear Hunter and Lily talking about Jesus' sacrifice in their sweet childish way. I am also on my way to having supper made and wanted to share what I am making: Soup bowl cabbage rolls, crescent rolls and sweetie-fry bananas with cream cheese frosting. I can't wait. The bananas are going to be the umpteenth item I will be coating with crushed Fiber One cereal. Bring it on!

1 comment: