Saturday, April 25, 2009

I have to tell you this...

I was on the phone w/my brother threatening his life if he did not take my picture down from his facebook account. It was the worst picture of me ever taken but the baby looked good so he put it out there for everyone to see. Thanks. He promised to remove it under threat of bodily harm and never speaking to him again.

Anyway, I am on the phone with him and Hunter comes in from the porch and says "Mom, I found this bug on the porch!!". I am half ignoring him because it's not totally unusual to find bugs and they often pick them up to show me. He starts to put the bug on the couch next to me so I glance over and...it's a WASP!! AHHH! He's holding the wasp by it's legs. Seriously. I scream and say one hundred miles a minute "HUNTERPUTTHATBUGOUTSIDERIGHTNOW!". He made it out the door with it and didn't get stung. Oh my goodness.

Well, Brian and I are taking the kids up to see the baby this afternoon and then on to his parents' house for his birthday dinner. Kathryn already made her news debut since my brother works for KGAN. So cute! *Oh, and Kathryn did inspire me to make the blog pink but I LOVE pink so it's staying that way for awhile.*

No comments:

Post a Comment