Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Splash Pad

Today I took the kids to the splash pad. We had not been to this splash pad since I was pregnant with Samuel and it's less than a block from my house. Ha! Well, it's always crowded and I just can't stand that. I have a sprinkler at home, you know? :) Anyway, the kids had a ton of fun today. There was a playgroup there from a local church and one of their classmates was there because of that. Samuel had a lot of fun at 1st but hung around me when it got a little more wild and busy. Nathan was pretty patient but was getting hot and sweaty by the time we left. A little boy did dump his cup of water into my diaper bag, but he was maybe 2 (or younger), so that was a bummer... Still, it felt like a fun thing to do in these last days of summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment