Thursday, August 19, 2010

What to do?!

Day 2 of school and we are trying to find our groove. What to do with all this time and no older kids? Well, I say that for Samuel because I, obviously, could find a ton of things to do and all of them sound like housework. Today, Samuel got out a thousand puzzles, served us ice cream out of shopping cart, asked me to watch a "spooky" movie with him (and yelled at me when I nodded off), we learned Nathan is now afraid of the vacuum,and...oh yeah, he filled up the toilet with a WHOLE ROLL of toilet paper.

You know, he's very independent. He desires zero help in the bathroom and he likes his privacy and we give him that freedom because he's just been super at the potty training. So, when he was in the potty w/the door closed, I really didn't think anything of it. Bad move. He came out and asked to show me something. So, I have had to do what no person on earth should have to do. My hand/arm will just never be clean. I know it. Brian called me (I had texted him a picture) and I broke down in hysterical laughter and begged him not to tell a soul. And then I post it here. :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL...
    Sorry, this was really funny! I'd feel the same about my arm never being clean... really!
    Love your blog! Looks like you have 4 bundles of joy! ^_^ I like the "I'll beat you up" bit too! Kids are so funny sometimes! They notice everything even when you think they aren't paying attention, they'll surprise you!

    ReplyDelete