Friday, August 27, 2010

To Remember

Yes, he gets up on all fours now. He's ready to crawl!


This is just a post of odds and ends that I want to remember...

Samuel calls the street a parking lot. :) When he's racing someone he says, "I'm going to beat you up!" instead of saying he's going to beat them. That one cracks me up.

I wrestled with his car seat strap today and called it stupid. He went on and on about me saying a bad word and I apologized. We then got to the playground at school where other parents were. He said from the top of the playground, "Mom, you have to stop saying that bad word."

I went to the moms' prayer group at school this morning and afterward I told Samuel that he did such a good job being quiet. He said that I didn't do a good job being quiet. Ha! I told him I would have to work on that and he said, "Yep.". :)

Hunter and Lily both say science is their favorite subject to learn about. I made them pick something besides recess and lunch.

I told Lily that I really liked the new principal. She said, "Yeah, but, I like Dad better." Ha! I agreed.

I know there are a ton of more things to but I can't remember them. I may add more to this post as I think of them. Such funny kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment