Sunday, August 8, 2010

Today's Plans

Hunter and Lily had a birthday party today. It's an army-themed party so they were supposed to go in camouflage or similar colors. They also took items for a care package for a soldier so that led to some great conversations about what soldiers do for us and we even had a rabbit trail discussion about the President. Anyway, the kids are still at the party but were wearing dog tags and bandanas when I left. It looked like fun (for them)!

Back at home...Nathan is up and having a bath. Getting too big for his baby tub but he doesn't sit up well enough for the big tub (for my comfort level). Like his little tuft of hair sticking out? He was rubbing his mesh feeder all over his face/head and it was filled with sticky melon. It kept him busy while we ate, though. :)

Samuel fell asleep while him and Brian were picking up his requested supper. It's almost 6:30pm and he's asleep--that doesn't sound good!

Also, this weekend...I made some homemade baby food and froze it. I felt very proud. It's an effort to save $ but also because I always liked the idea but never did it. I started with just the fruits/veggies I had on hand to try it out. It was super easy and kind of fun, actually. We'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment