Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Samuel and Dance

Now that Hunter and Lily are in school full time, I thought this would be a good time to work with Samuel on some preschool skills. He'll be in 4 year old preschool next year and I am not worried about him knowing tons before that. This just gives us something to do! He's been loving it. He calls it his "homework" and as soon as we get back from dropping the twins off, he asks to get his homework out. I have let him paint every day so that's the big excitement for him! Hunter and Lily like to hear what he's learned and they think he's lucky that he has Mom as his teacher. Ha! I was surprised at that but I think this full time school thing is more work than they thought! :)


*I got the majority of his worksheets and printables from Confessions of A Homeschooler*

In other news, Lily started her new year of dance classes last night. This year, it's tap and ballet, without the tumbling part. Her class is BIG but she has a classmate from school in the same class so that was exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment