Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Another day...

...too filled with busyness. This morning, my sister and I took all the kids to Donutland for breakfast. Then, we all went to my parents' house so that Andrea could watch all the kids while I got my hair done. Isn't she nice? :) Samuel doesn't really not like Andrea, he just doesn't want to spend time with her. Ha! To be fair, he feels that way about most people. But, today, as soon as she walked in the house, he said, "You're watching over me!". It was so cute. Maybe someday he'll call her by name instead of "Henley Mom".

All the kids at Donutland. I thought the employees seemed alarmed but Andrea thought they seemed excited to see us with all our children.

After I brought the kids home, we got some rest time at home before Brian got back from work. Then I was out the door again to meet my friend, Nichole, for her birthday. We had so much fun! I told her I was going to blog about it. She took me to see her new classroom, which was really fun. Then we headed out to try a new restaurant, which is a big deal. We kind of have a thing about always going to Granite City. But, Nichole wanted to try something new so we went to Graze. I think we both agreed we were cooler for having gone there. We then got to do some great people watching while having Cold Stone. Then, came time for the following picture. She insisted on taking a picture of my hair from every side so that she can show her stylist and have it redone to her hair. So, I took her picture just to be even. We then hit some stores at the mall and headed home, exhausted. My favorite part of the night was when she said that she would get chacos (?) if she had money and I thought she meant a chocolate taco. Seriously. What in the world? Apparently, she meant shoes. I am so relieved because I will buy her a chocolate taco if that's her greatest want. :) Happy Birthday to my oldest (not in age!) friend!!

*This picture is from my phone but I figured out how to email it so I am proud!*

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! Hair done AND a girls night!! I must see the hair!!! :) You're a good momma takin' those kids out for doughnuts!!

    ReplyDelete