Friday, August 20, 2010

Nathan's New Tricks

Nathan has some new skills he has been working on. He loves to frown at you--I think he does it on purpose because we frown back. It's funny! Also, I've noticed him getting more attached to his thumb. He actually put his thumb in his mouth when I laid him down this morning. I wasn't sure for awhile if it's because of teething (I see his fangs shining through but no top teeth yet) or because of soothing. Finally, I have noticed that he likes to lay down--I found him on a pillow the other day and we managed to get these pictures of him on the floor:
*This is Hunter's baby blanket from Grandma Hill*


And here's a frown to make you smile:

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that frown!!! HAHAHAHA! What a funny lil' man!! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me miss my youngest being a baby. That first picture of your Nathan reminds me of one I have my baby. Sniff.

    HOw cute is that frown.

    ReplyDelete