Sunday, August 15, 2010

Priceless

Today, I got to spend 4 hours with one of my most favorite people. Sally and I met before she was even married and now she's married w/3 kids!! How is that possible? We were in Bible study together and I always enjoyed her sense of humor. Shortly after I had the twins, we started really bonding. I still remember when her and Curtis showed up at my condo without notice--I was not looking my best! Ha! But they sat w/the twins and played with them--it was so sweet. Then, we got spontaneous pedis when she was BIG and pregnant with Evie. :) We have kept in touch through my move here and her move there but hadn't seen each other in 2 years!! She surprised me for my 30th birthday and I did not return the favor. :( Anyway, I so loved getting to see her and it was like we had never been apart. We laughed, cried, shopped (did you know silver flats are a must?), ate @ Chili's (for sentimental reasons!) and she felt perfectly free to chastise me in an area where she thought I needed it. Ha! Friends like her are priceless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment