Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pride


Look at the pride in Samuel's face!  Today was a day that started too early and I was exhausted and had plenty of aches and pains so I didn't plan on doing anything (which is why Samuel is in his pajamas!).  At the last minute, I got out this craft I had planned.  We made A for Alligator (wish I could credit the site but I can't remember where I got the idea).  It didn't go as I imagined--Samuel had no desire to color and he wanted to use ALL the eyes!!--but it was a lot of fun to see his excitement and he proudly showed his siblings and Daddy.
*I really need to get pics of Hunter and Lily on here--feeling bad about all the posts on 1 out of 3 kids!!  I will share that both Hunter and Lily have a tooth hanging on by a thread and neither is wanting to pull it.  They are semi-competitive about who loses it first but neither are willing to see their own blood to make it happen.  :)  I do remember when they got these bottom teeth and it was the exact same day so maybe they will lose them the same day, too.*

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! Loved catching up on your blog! Jo asked me to ask you to add her so she can keep up too. You must have had her school e-mail. Her current one is kjatthepark@yahoo.com

    You're looking great, almost there!! I admire your strength, that was a lot of work between the kids, decorating, preschool stuff! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete