Saturday, December 26, 2009

Last Night

Every now and then, Hunter wakes in the night with "leg pain" and comes and gets us all upset.  Well, last night was the night for that.  Brian was up around 3 times with him before I said that maybe they should just sleep on the couches.  I thought it might make Hunter feel better to have Dad nearby and that way I could sleep!  It sounds bad but if I wake up too much, I get horrible insomnia--just a perk of these last weeks of pregnancy, I guess.  Anyway, finally around 3am, Brian tried moving to the couch with Hunter but by then Samuel was up talking and Hunter wanted his stuffed animal and etc...so Brian ended up sleeping in the boys' room on the floor.  Talk about uncomfortable and COLD!  But it worked because Hunter slept the rest of the night. 

This morning, I was up with Lily when I heard Samuel's usual morning yell for "Mama!"--he can get out of bed by himself but why??  I went in even though Brian was in there and everyone was awake.  I said good morning, grabbed Samuel and left the room.  Brian said, "How do your legs feel, Hunter?" and Hunter responded, "Good.  It must be because Mom came in the room.".  Ha!  I LOVE IT!  Brian was not amused and disagreed with Hunter's conclusion but I think it's the funniest thing I have ever heard.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment