Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Photos


My last pregnancy photo, taken the day before Nathan was born. 

2:15am Tuesday morning, heading to the birth center


1st look at my baby


1st time I ever got to hold a baby right away--they gave me the option this time to have him cleaned off on my chest and have skin-to-skin contact right away.  It was awesome.  He was very alert and even lifted his head when I talked to him.  He definitely knows my voice!!

Dad's 1st hold. Nathan is still very alert!

Yes, he has hair!

Brian enjoying one of the perks of the birth center--free cable!  :)

Home Sweet Home!

Due to the H1N1 mess this year, children were not allowed in the birth center.  It was horrible to be there so long without being able to see my other kids!!  They stayed with my parents and had a good time, though.  Here they are watching Nathan's 1st bottle at home.  They were very excited to meet him, to be home and have their parents back!!

Awww...missed Mommy.  :) 

Grandma Barb got the kids some Big Brother/Sister shirts.  Aren't they cute?? 

Nathan after the pee/poop disaster that the kids thoroughly enjoyed watching.  :)  Aren't his sneaker booties too cute?  They make his feet look even bigger, though!

1 comment:

  1. They are all looking adorable. What a great story. I love the way you inject your true feelings--ha!!! :) Keep the pics coming when you can! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete