Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Sunday Morning



These pictures are from last night.  How quickly things change!  Last night, the kids were having a good time watching Christmas cartoons and staying up later than usual.  Brian was worn out from hunting and I was worn out from all the cleaning/organizing my Mom and I did around the house.  Then, at 4am, Brian and I wake up to the sound of throwing up.  My response: lay there.  Brian's response: mutter "oh great, that's just what we need." and actually get up!  :)  Poor Lily has been throwing up ever since--I've lost count.  So here I sit on Sunday with my sick child.  Brian is hunting again (he took care of Lily from 4-9am so I can't complain!) and the boys are at my parents' house for Michelle's birthday lunch.  I thought I might be productive in between trips to the bathroom with Lily but I am feeling tired so nothing's getting accomplished.  I just hope no one else gets this stomach bug and that Lily feels better quickly!

*Side note:  Brian was saying good-bye to the kids and I told them that Daddy was going to look for deer.  Samuel said, "But Daddy eats ducks!".  I have no idea where that came from--Brian is not a big fan of the bird but it was cute!  And, last night when Brian came home, Hunter asked him if he got any deer and Brian said no so Hunter gave him a big hug and said he was sorry.  :)*

1 comment:

  1. Okay, we have complete empathy here...maybe too much...Alayna was up all night throwing up here last night too! She seems fine so far today...kept down some water.

    ReplyDelete