Friday, December 11, 2009

Cookie Time


*Note to my parents: You can click on the collage and see bigger pictures!*
Time for the annual Christmas cookies!  I actually thought ahead this year and knew we had to fit it in around Brian's deer season.  I think I forget that every other year.  Plus, I didn't want to have the baby before we fit this in!  It went okay but I wish I had known that the sprinkles we got did NOT have shakers.  They were just open containers.  I didn't think fast enough to dump them in a bowl or anything so the boys just dumped theirs out on one cookie and tried to scatter them.  The kitchen was a nightmare and I had to leave the room.  :)  Otherwise, the kids did really well rolling dough and cutting shapes out and it's just a fun tradition each year!!

Here's a picture of Samuel's face when we told him he could NOT have another cookie:

No comments:

Post a Comment