Sunday, December 27, 2009

Final Christmas Celebration

We had our last party on Saturday to celebrate Christmas this year.  My Grandma was able to join us this year but my sister-in-law had to miss because of a stomach bug.  The kids (again) had a blast and weren't too upset about going home since they knew they would be able to actually get all their new toys out!  It was another fun family time!!  :)




See how big my baby is getting?  :)

A little bit of help from Samuel.  Samuel (again) gave up on present opening and wanted to open them later--that way he could do it all at once and not as many people were watching, I think!  :)

*Today we are enjoying the after-effects of so much holiday fun.  Kids are tired and cranky.  Everyone has plenty of stuff to play with or do to keep them occupied but there have been fights, of course.  The Tag reader and books have been a big hit for the twins and I think they are really fun.  Samuel think it's funny/scary that his Tag Junior says his name.  Ha!  Right now, Brian is helping the kids play the new Wii game and I should be starting to restore some order to this house.  I am looking forward to another week of vacation!*

No comments:

Post a Comment