Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blizzard

We had a real, honest blizzard today and we were all home once again.  However, I had an OB appointment scheduled and I was not going to miss it for anything!!  My Dad picked me up and took me and the wait was great--a very empty office!  The check out lady told me she liked seeing all the "hard core pregnant women" come through and that everyone else was cancelling.  :)  I was glad I went because I found out I am 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced.  Yea!!  It's hard to say what it means for sure because I stayed at 3 cm with the twins for a month or so and yet I never did dilate before they induced me with Samuel.  I am happy for progress, though, because I am feeling more and more ready!!  And, one of my friends that was pregnant with me delivered yesterday so that puts me in the mood!  I wish I had pictures of the blizzard but I don't.  I know that Brian spent a lot of time outside today and it was hard on him because he has been trying to recover from a procedure!

No comments:

Post a Comment