Monday, November 30, 2009

My {current} Youngest


My youngest is getting so big.  I almost can't believe how fast time has gone--and, yes, I feel that way when I look at my oldest ones, too!  We had some issues over the holiday break with Samuel wanting to sleep with me.  We do nap together frequently so that could be part of the issue.  Here we are on Saturday night--it's way past his bedtime and getting to be past mine but Brian and I were watching a movie so I was up!  The next night, he did tons better so I am not too worried about these possible habit-making nights but it is so sweet to have him crawl up with me and snuggle.  :)  At least you can see how big this belly is getting in that picture!!

Today, I started trying to be a bit more proactive and productive in my time with just Samuel.  It won't be "just Samuel" on these 3 days/week for much longer.  So I decided to use some of the "tot school" ideas that I thought were neat from some new blogs I am really into.  Today, Samuel and I read about colors and played some color matching and shape finding games.  It was simple and fun--the hardest part was for me to get on and off the floor (especially w/my bandaged foot--result of a kick to the bathtub during a temper tantrum--my own tantrum).  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment