Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bring On The Holidays!

Once the kids finished school on Friday for Thanksgiving break, I was ready to dig Christmas stuff out. Honestly, I would probably be ready no matter what but my excuse this year is this baby!! I want to have Christmas stuff ready so I (or "we") can start tackling my massive "Nesting List". I like to get ready!! Hunter is a little bit like his Dad and questioned the idea of putting Christmas stuff up before Thanksgiving but, otherwise, everyone was excited about seeing everything!

I got this white pre-lit tree at a garage sale for $2!! What a deal. It is so pretty and it looks wonderful on the porch. Samuel was so excited to see yellow lights. :)

Hunter and Samuel have their tree all set up.

Lily worked hard on decorating her tree just the way she wanted it. :)

3 kids waiting patiently for Dad to finish setting up the "big tree".

I had to verify by looking at last year's pics but somehow the twins remembered that last year Hunter put the star on. Lily told us all day long that she was going to do it so here she is! After this, the kids decorated the tree and I think it looks better than last year--they used a chair to get ornaments higher so it's not all right at the bottom. They had fun and that's what counts!! One thing off my list...

No comments:

Post a Comment