Monday, March 29, 2010

3 months

Today is Nathan's 3-month birthday.  I can't even remember him not being here.  At 3 months, he is getting up early morning for a feeding and then sleeping until 7-8am.  He loves to suck (noisily) on his fingers.  He takes a pacifier when he falls asleep but spits it out right when he's out.  He hates the "snot sucker", as we call it, and I can't blame him.  I feel like I've used it continually for months because he's had one thing or another.  He has his moments (cried nonstop recently for about an hour!!) but he is, overall, a very easy baby.  He is happy and quiet most the time, goes down easily for naps (most the time--and when he doesn't, I have fits) and puts up with his siblings pretty well!!  :) 
 He is working on rolling over.
 Samuel had to jump in on the photo shoot.  He held Nathan today and said to him, "Me like you, Nath-y.  You're mine."  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment