Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Daybook

More daybooks or info check out The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today, March 2, 2010...

Outside my window... bright--not super sunny yet but I hope we have some sun again today.

I am thinking...that sleep and sunshine make a big difference to me.  Nathan went 7 hours last night between feedings.  Awesome.

I am thankful for...sleep and sunshine (it's a theme today).

From the learning rooms...the twins are learning about Dr. Seuss and I just remembered that Grandma PJ got the kids Dr. Seuss books for his birthday so I better get those out!

From the kitchen...something easy--thinking the parmesan tilapia frozen fillets.

I am wearing... sweatpants and a Bears shirt.

I am going...nowhere today.  It's a great thing. 

I am reading...The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen.  It's pretty good and it's a longer novel, which I like, since I go through books quickly.

I am hoping...the phone calls I have to make aren't too painful--have to call businesses for the kindergarten basket we are putting together for a silent auction.

I am hearing...a child repeat my name over and over and over...

Around the house...not sure what all I have to do and I hate feeling disorganized.

One of my favorite things...can I say sunshine and sleep again?  Ha!

A few plans for the rest of the week: parent teacher conferences on Friday, nothing out of the ordinary besides that. 

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...I shared enough pictures yesterday in my 4 or so posts so I was going to skip this today but I like this one.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your daybook. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete