Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Friends

Today was the playdate that we have been waiting weeks for!  :)  We had to reschedule because of busyness, RSV and a stomach bug.  Samuel has come such a long way with playdates--he used to just cling to me but now really enjoys the other kids.  He just loves his friend, Kenzie.  Her mommy, Stephanie, and I both have kindergartners and we met when we were expecting Samuel/Kenzie.  They were born 3 weeks apart.  Now we both have baby boys and they are 3 weeks apart.  It's a lot of fun to get together and see what's happening since we have kids so close in age.  But Samuel and Kenzie are just a kill.  Kenzie may be the funniest child I have ever met.  I hope they continue to be great friends--it's so cute!  (This is not Samuel's best picture, I know, but here they are having a tea party...)

No comments:

Post a Comment