Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Daybook

For today, March 9, 2010...

Outside my window...dreary, rainy

I am thinking...that I don't have time to do this right now but oh well...  :)

I am thankful for...this makes me think of my email to Nichole today.  We email our "thankful list" every day and I included oatmeal on mine this morning.  She was grossed out, I guess.  I was just happy to eat something for breakfast that had to be cooked first. 

From the learning rooms...the twins have homework to do this evening but just rhyming, cutting, coloring, etc. so it should be uneventful!

From the kitchen...have pork roast in the crock pot--trying new recipe.
 
I am wearing... real clothes for once!  Jeans and a sweater.  I think my love for pajamas and other comfy clothes is wearing off on Samuel because he loves his pajamas and resists getting dressed.  Although, he does enjoy changing his pajamas repeatedly in one day.

I am going...  to take the 2 younger boys to the doctor today for well child checks.

I am reading..what am I reading?  I have no idea.  Been slacking on reading, which is rare for me!

I am hoping...that Nathan does okay w/all his shots today.  :(

I am hearing.....the kids' movie playing.

Around the house...have a playdate tomorrow so must get things in order.  Mainly kids' stuff to deal with.

One of my favorite things...e-mail.  I really love it.

A few plans for the rest of the week: The twins' school has a carnival on Friday night.  I am looking forward to that (I think).  Brian and I will be working "putt putt golf" so that should be a blast.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
 Kind of a hard picture to see but the kids were painting with these new paint/marker/dot things I picked up months ago and they were having so much fun, I had to record it.  As soon as Samuel saw the camera, he shot me his grin.  So funny!

Check out The Simple Woman's Daybook!

1 comment:

  1. Hi~ I am participating today also to the daybook. Your children are adorable!

    ReplyDelete