Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sick of Sickness

Yes, we have a bug again.  Samuel woke up this morning saying his tummy hurt but I dismissed it because I hear that all the time from one child or another.  I told him to eat breakfast because his friend, Kenzie, was coming over today.  We had to reschedule our last playdate because of RSV.  Well, he ate and still complained so I was starting to get worried.  He then climbed up on the couch and threw up--chocolate milk.  Nooooo!!!!  So I had to call and reschedule the playdate--again.  And then clean the child and the couch.  Since then, I have been thrown up on, as well, so I am now in my pajamas.  It's not like I am going anywhere.  I am tired of illnesses and tired of not being able to see friends and tired of this long winter.  :(  But I know it could always be worse and I feel bad for my little guy, who looks so miserable.


*And at the doctor yesterday, the two younger boys were opposites.  Samuel was in 25th% for weight and 50th% for height.  Nathan was in the 90th% for height and 95th% for weight/head.  14.8 lbs at 2 months!!  He's so cute and chunky.*

No comments:

Post a Comment