Saturday, March 13, 2010

School Carnival

Last night was the school carnival at INCA.  I somehow thought that I would take pictures there.  Not.  It was busy, crazy and the kids had a blast.  There is a sad part, though.  Samuel was super excited all day long to go to school and play games.  Well, the 1st thing we did when we got there was the maze.  Big mistake.  Samuel and Brian came out 1st but it felt like they were in there for hours--Brian was ready to bust out the top (the maze was made of cardboard boxes).  Samuel lost all interest in doing anything else and fell asleep shortly afterward.  Brian and I worked putt putt golf for a half hour and that was fun (my parents were there to watch the kids run around and play games).  I had Nathan in my wrap for almost all of the evening and he did great--slept most the time. 

Hunter said his favorite part was the maze and Lily said her favorite part was everything so Hunter then changed his vote to "everything".  Lily: "We saw the 8th grade buddies in the maze and they scared us!  I screamed and not with joy."  :)  I got these pictures when we got home:
 As you can see, he was still in a mood when we got home--but he did enjoy some of that cotton candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment