Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Miscellaneous

Just a picture of some of the cousins hanging out at Papa's house. We are loving this weather!! Yes, even me. I usually prefer rain or snow but the sunshine does help my mood!

Lily performed with her dance class at a nursing home last night. I was working with her beforehand, trying to get her to practice her dance and she was very half-hearted about it. She would roll her eyes and not give full arm movements. For one moment I felt like a stage mom. I was saying, "Lily, you didn't do the WHOLE WORLD.", moving my arms in a big circle. I sat back and just pictured myself and had to laugh. Brian took her to the performance--it wasn't for family and friends so we couldn't all go--and he taped it for me. She did really well and had a fun time.

Hunter and Lily got some of my light weights out and my exercise stretchy thing (probably not the official name) and told me they were exercising so they could beat that yellow team. They are talking about t-ball. It was so cute. Then, they would exercise and run to the scale to weigh themselves. I promise that this has not been modeled to them--although, they have seen Brian and I weigh ourselves. It was funny, though. They wanted to take their exercise to a different room so Hunter said, "Okay, Lily, let's exercise in my room but don't break my action figures!!".
As for me, I have been learning a ton and when I finally write out a post, it will be super long to the point of annoying. :) Hopefully I will get that done soon.

1 comment: