Friday, May 22, 2009

Preschool Graduation

The end of the twins' first school year already!! Where does the time go?? It seems like September was forever ago but it went quickly, too! I don't know how that happens. So here is Hunter and Lily on their 1st day of preschool.

And here they are on their last day of preschool. They are so cute. I said I wanted to take a picture of Lily by herself and this is what I got. Ha!

At the program, they had a journal for each child and Lily's reminded me of myself. She loves homework, is thankful for homework and likes reading the best at school. It was fun to see her artwork!
Hunter's journal had a picture of me for what he was thankful for. I almost cried. :) So sweet. He said he likes going outside best. So true!
And here's Samuel and Papa PJ catching the program behind our row. Samuel actually did really well for a 1:15 pm program (right during nap time!). My parents and Brian's Mom were able to make it (along with Brian and I, of course). Brian's Mom brought Carley and Lily was so excited to see her cousin!







2 comments:

  1. They are so stinkin' cute. The time goes so quickly. I was just reading Travis' blog on Alayna's fifth birthday (sniff!) and I can so relate. Thanks for sharing their pictures. I LOVE the picture of Hunter and Lily. Precious! Praying for your blood test. BTW, we need to get together while Travis is in town!! love you.

    ReplyDelete