Friday, May 29, 2009

Flashback Friday

For this post, I had really wanted to dig around and find my big pregnant pics. The 1st one was taken the morning before I had Hunter and Lily. The 2nd one was taken the morning before I had Samuel. That's the good thing about inductions--you can get these last minute pictures!! What's sad is that I probably weigh about the same at the end of both pregnancies even though I gained 42 lbs with the twins and a mere 15 with Samuel. Oh well.

I admit that, not unlike others, I get a little cranky at the end of the pregnancy and since I start out cranky, that leaves just the middle for me to be a delight. I always say I enjoy being pregnant and I think I do. I like getting big and feeling the baby and all that. But I am also ready to never experience morning sickness again!! My last pregnancy--what a weird but good thing. Sometimes I worry that this pregnancy won't last long enough to get to the stage that these pictures show. Fortunately, I have very little energy to devote to worrying so as quickly as the thought comes, it goes. The 1st tests from the hematologist are back and are normal so that's good news. There are more results coming.

It's good to have a goal in mind so this Flashback Friday, I am looking at these pictures, remembering where this all headed, inching up my gratitude meter and anxiously awaiting hearing a heartbeat.




2 comments:

  1. Wow!! You carried those twins so well for ahem, someone with not a lot of room!!!! You're an adorable pregnant lady!! An adorable pregnant lady I hope to see soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I'd be around to witness the transformation! I will take what I can get and hope to see you in the next couple of weeks before heading off to the land of year-round warmth!! :)

    ReplyDelete