Saturday, August 27, 2011

A is for Apple

Samuel learned all about the letter 'A' for preschool so I thought a trip to the Apple Orchard would be a fun way to end the week.  We ended up telling Hunter and Lily that it was their gym class because they were getting worn out from the walking and carrying baskets of apples.  :)  It was a really neat place--the kids enjoyed trying apples and checking out the bees that were making honey.  We ended up with way too many apples but I've already looked at some recipes online!  We plan on going back for pumpkins in another month or so!
*Oh, I forgot to charge my camera battery so everything was taken with my phone, which then had to be cleared of some memory!*







1 comment:

  1. Oh, how fun!! I'd love to take my girls to an apple orchard. I need to research. ;)

    ReplyDelete