Sunday, August 14, 2011

Our Students

We are not starting school until August 22nd but the blog hop is doing student photos so I had to take them a week early!!  I found the signs here and thought they were too cute.  I asked them all what they were excited about for the 1st year of homeschool.
Lily: "I'm looking forward to math!"

Hunter: "Gym!"

Samuel: "Doing the same things you guys {the twins} are doing!"

 *Lily wants Nathan to answer "recess" and Hunter wants him to say the same thing as him because his favorite word is "Hunter". :)

All 4 kids, ready for a new school year {and new school since this is our 1st homeschool year} and a whole new journey for our family!!!

Linking up with the blog hop again...I've been spending way too much time checking all the posts but it's been a lot of fun!!
Not Back to School Blog Hop

8 comments:

  1. Cute kids! I like those signs too. Best wishes for this new journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable bunch!! Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying you love homeschooling and that your 1st year is a blessing to all of you. I'm sure it will be an adventure worth living! (My kids love to put words in our baby's mouth, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 1st HOMEschool year!! I bet you're so excited! Happy Homeschooling and have a wonderful year!! :) Thanks for sharing and joining up on the Blog Hop!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your family enjoys your first year of homeschooling, it is such a wonderful journey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those signs! Really cute smiles too. Have a blessed year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a 7 yr. old and a 4 yr. old too. My youngest is 3 though. It's also our first year of homeschooling as well. I've enjoyed poking around your blog. Thanks for stopping by my new blog and leaving a comment. I really do appreciate it. Have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete