Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our Weekend

This weekend was too busy for my taste! Saturday, I attended a wedding shower for my cousin, Michelle. It was 2 hours away so it took the last half of the day. We had fun playing all sorts of games. I won 2 prizes so that was awesome.

Sunday, we had the Cable Family Reunion (Brian's side). It was rainy but pretty cool while we were there so that was nice. The kids thought the 1 hour drive was about forever but they did enjoy seeing a mouse and some frogs. :)

The biggest news is that Nathan has a tooth now!!

Here are some pics from the reunion today (they aren't great but I got some!):


Nathan getting hysterical because he's so tired!


Samuel and Hunter

Lily and Sydney


Carley (high in the air!) and Samuel being pushed by Brian


Samuel's pet baby frog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment