Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Another Rainy Day

Another rainy day and the baby is asleep...here's what is happening in the house:

I broke down and let Lily get her jewelry-making kit out. She received this from a classmate for her birthday. This is the kind of gift we (Brian and I) dread--Brian also dreads makeup gifts. I would get this gift for my sister's daughter because I think it's funny to do things like that. :) Anyway, we've put this present off for 8 months and I had to finally allow it to come out. She wants to make jewelry for me and all her girl-classmates. :) It is keeping her busy!

Samuel wanted me to take another picture of him in this pose. Maybe he's embarrassed to be caught watching Lily make jewelry.

Obsessed much? Hunter wearing his Ben 10 shirt, just finished his Ben 10 Wii game (because Mom is no help!) and is now watching a Ben 10 cartoon. As I type this, though, he's in the kitchen talking Lily into letting him make some jewelry. :)

Hunter did talk Lily into sharing her supplies so I got out the lacing beads for Samuel. I think I got these in the dollar section at Target awhile back. Looks like we'll keep busy today...

No comments:

Post a Comment