Thursday, July 29, 2010

7 months old

I've been trying to upload a video for this post for the past 24 hours and I have finally conceded defeat. I can't get it to work. Bummer. I will post it separately if I can get it to work later.

I know I just posted 6 month pictures but Nathan is 7 months old now. He's getting the hang of sitting up but not quite there yet. He moves around a lot and spends most of his "play time" on his tummy, scooting around. It makes me realize I need to vacuum and I am always looking out for the little toys the other kids may leave around. I like this picture because you can see the excitement in his eyes that one of his siblings is paying him attention. He also wants to grab anything that gets close--Lily's hair is the best! :) This picture also shows the major amount drool he has (you can see drops on his face/neck). He's pretty funny--smiles and laughs and loves to talk and play. He is a squirmy child--makes me wonder if he'll always be on the go?!


In other news...the twins finally had a classmate over to swim. They were so obsessed with the friend coming over--they checked the sky for rain, prayed that it wouldn't, asked me a thousand times when it was... They had a lot of fun. Samuel is fully potty trained now--that happened during his recent illness. It's so nice having only 1 little bottom to change. Samuel did get to go to Toys R Us as a prize and he picked a new puppy. We are just busy, trying to enjoy these last 2-1/2 weeks of summer before the school routine starts up.

No comments:

Post a Comment