Thursday, July 8, 2010

He's fine!


I know it's strange but Nathan really never sleeps in his crib. 1st of all, the upstairs is so incredibly hot. 2nd, there are 3 boys in 1 room and who can be trusted? Brian pretty much solved the 1st problem by putting in a 2nd air conditioner upstairs in the other window (thank you, JoDee!). The other issue...who knows how it will be solved?! But we will figure out a way because I need to get that baby in his crib.
Yesterday I put him up there and I think he felt it was a new environment (because it is to him!) and he cried, cried, cried. Today, the same thing. I know he'll get used to it but it's hard to hear him cry nonstop for so long because he so rarely cries at all. But I have no choice because the other sleeping arrangement does not work for reasons I refuse to say here on my blog because I still feel horrified. :)
Oh, and, yes those are 2 pacifiers in his crib even though I told my family we were done w/the pacifiers. He doesn't care for them so I figured we should stop trying because why get him addicted just to take it away in a year? But, I tried everything to soothe him. So there's proof of him in his crib--safe and asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment