Thursday, July 1, 2010

Big Day

1) I had taken Hunter into school and was back outside getting the others out of the van (don't usually have to do those 2 separately but I was actually late)...anyway, Lily said, "I see a deer." and I said, "Oh, you do not." and she said, "What is that?" so I look...it's a deer! Ha! Right next to the playground. I was able to get her and Samuel out in time to see the doe run away. How exciting! I guess she knows what she's talking about.

2) Samuel proudly told the teacher (Hunter's tutor) that he pooped in the potty. She congratulated him and he smiled big at me. The only thing is that he has NOT, in fact, pooped in the potty.

3) After we got home from school and I let Samuel out of his seat, I grabbed the baby and the diaper bag and headed inside (the twins are always up and out of the van in a rush). I locked the door, as I usually do, and looked around. What's missing? Oh yeah, Samuel. I rushed back outside w/the baby. There he is...opening the gas tank door on the van.

4)I survived a trip to Target w/4 children. There were 2 tantrums, a bloody lip (not caused by me--ha!) and a threat of "you will NOT get a (free) cookie if you do not stop (fill-in-the-blank)" given to 2 children.

No comments:

Post a Comment