Saturday, February 6, 2010

Women's Retreat


Lenchen was the speaker this weekend and I have known her for about 13 years.  She always has a very powerful message and you can't help but be inspired.  It was also very exciting because one of my very good friends, Melody, came to hear Lenchen speak because they are good friends.  It was a lot of fun to catch up with her since I rarely see her in person.  These 2 women are pretty amazing and I am blessed to have had their influence in my life.

We played lots of games--I actually did participate in all but one.  :)  It was just a fun time and it went by fast!  Oh and I won a door prize this weekend!  The prizes were amazing.  I ended up with a basket full of gifts but the most exciting part of it was a gift certificate to Barnes and Noble.  Fun!

So this picture is of my 2 friends and roommates: Gwen and Jessica.  We were a fun room since Gwen had her new baby with her and Jess is 7 months pregnant.  Baby Abe didn't care for the chit chat so we actually went to bed at a decent time (midnight).  But between Gwen and I getting less sleep because of our babies and Jess's pregnancy, we were all willing to hit the hay a little early.


No comments:

Post a Comment