Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Daybook

For today, February 23, 2010...

Outside my window... there is sunshine!!

I am thinking...I would like to be alone.

I am thankful for...only 2 out of 6 of us being ill.  Too bad it's the 2 youngest ones.

From the learning rooms...the twins are learning about Cowboys this week and going to Texas Roadhouse with their class.  How fun is that?

From the kitchen...making pasta tonight.  Not sure if it will be penne with asparagus or baked macaroni and cheese.

I am wearing... pajamas--not a whole lot of sleep with a sick 2 month old.

I am creating...this.  Not sure what else.

I am going...to have to pick up sometime today. I just don't feel like it.

I am reading...nothing for too long.  It's been busy.

I am hoping...the sick boys get better today.

I am hearing...noisy kids upstairs.

Around the house...just a few messes here and there.

One of my favorite things...is having my husband home on a weekday.

A few plans for the rest of the week: not sure...supposed to have a playdate tomorrow but w/sick boys, that may be pushed aside.  Nothing else  happening.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Look at those cheeks!  He weighed 12 lbs, 14 oz. when I took him to the doctor yesterday (sick check, not 2-month yet).  He outgrew some of his 0-3 month sleepers already. 

 
For more daybooks/info, visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope your little ones feel better soon. Awww that picture is so cute...he is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete