Monday, February 8, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

I saw this on someone's blog and it was kind of fun.  I'm not sure I can commit to every week but I have time tonight.  For more daybooks or more info, visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/.

February 8, 2010
Outside my window...snow is falling.

I am thinking...that I would like to go to bed but if I have to stay up, I wish I had a pop.

I am thankful for...being warm inside this house. 

From the kitchen...I am actually trying to plan suppers this week and get back into the routine of planning and cooking.  Made a pasta with spinach, garlic and feta tonight and it was good.  I also made raspberry streusel muffins tonight.

I am wearing...pajamas.

I am creating...this blog post.

I am going...for my 6 week check up tomorrow.  Wow--time flies.

I am reading..."When Women Say Yes To God" by Lysa Ter Keurst (2nd fave author after Beth Moore!). 

I am hoping...to sleep all night.

I am hearing...Samuel try to convince Brian he needs another drink of milk.

Around the house...feeling pretty good.  I got the kitchen picked up, laundry done, living room is not bad.

One of my favorite things...fresh, clean sheets on my bed.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  return shoes, Valentine's date, who knows what else the week will bring?!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Simple Woman's Daybook! I laughed when I saw your thinking comment about pop...I was having trouble posting my daybook and knew I was going to be up for awhile, so I made a quick trip and picked up a soda to keep me company!
    Have a blessed week!
    Angi

    ReplyDelete